Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dance or die

Hello Everyone,

Remember the hair cuts from 'Playing Barbie'? I told you that I had ball from my dancing school and that I had ordered such an amazingly beautiful dress, which came in the right bag in the wrong size. Well, I managed to diminish it on the back and made it fit. During the night it did descend unfortunately, cause apperently you start reducing or something. But about the hair: My plan was to make it look like what Angelina Jolie had in the post I mentioned before, but I forgot to take my right tools for that. So I used the ribbon that was around my pyjamas from the Primark ^^

Love, Shanna

  • Ribbon: Primark
  • Dress: Asos
  • Shoes: Shick




16 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress!!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look wonderful! You should definetely wear this to the valentine prom too! Unless you find an even greater dress ofcourse! Also loove the shoes! I didn't know you had them!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress !
    are you having a party?

    I'm an italian blogger , I've just signed as your follower.....will you follo me back?

    dikke kuss

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice red dress! if you follow , i follow you back x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, love the dress.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice colour of the dress. Glad you were able to figure out a solution in the end. Hope the slip wasn't bad though

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow !
    amazing blog ; )
    very interesting !:*

    if U want follow me and write comment ;*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress, love the colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress! In my opinion, you look like Reese Witherspoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too! Definetely a must-have for spring!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  11. Missed you around the blogs lately. Hope you're well! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress!!! It is so sexy :))))
    Compliments, great blog!
    I'm a your new follower
    Read my blog, if you want to :)
    XoXo
    M.

    ReplyDelete