Friday, December 24, 2010

Let me freak ya

Goodholiday,

My friend Willemke is here and so we did a photoshoot. It is so much easier when you don't have to run from one place to another in 10 seconds... Anyway, I love my tee I'm wearing here. It has a cute little dino on it that smiles and says "Boo". When I saw it I just fell in love (: You'll see it coming by more often, more likely in spring and summer. Ehm, more interesting there isn't to tell you about it... Happy holidays and a hopefully amazingly happy new year!

Love, Shanna.


9 comments:

  1. Hmm... You perhaps??
    Nice outfit:)
    Tonight Harry Potter!!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Also like your outfit, the tee is so cute! And I e-mailed asos saying I either wanted all the 5 items for the same price, no further costs, or I wanted the 103,87 euros put on my bankaccount! Lekker puh! ;)

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! I like your shoes! :)
    Iam your follower, you will follow me back?
    Happy New Year!!!

    http://dasdushablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pants, really rockchic.

    xx W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I thought it would be fun to do that! I had already forgotten about some of the outfits!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, it is a cute tee!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your jeans jacket, it's an item for ever x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete